Friday, May 2, 2008

Wanna explore?

I'm a curious guy.


Very curious.

After all... after living in Singapore after 2 decades... it amazes me how many new things that I stumble into within this tiny island.

I'm the sort of person who will simply walk streets from end to end or venturing into the backlanes of districts. It is certainly a delight for me to discover hidden cafes, unique shops or just sights that you know many people will have seen in their entire lives in Singapore...


Anyone wanna come exploring with meAfter all, you never know what one can find!

2 comments:

the anonymous said...

Hi! I really love your blog. I guess I'm another curious person looking for adventure and places to explore in tiny Singapore. Your blog seems abandoned after only 3 posts. Hope you continue blogging again.

Anzz (:

Yi-ler said...

Hi, I've got a recommendation for you if you would like to find many hidden spots in Singapore. Check out this website www.geocaching.com it's a scavenger hunting game that will show you such places in Singapore and all over the world.

Rgds,
onehappy